(a Class of Frogpool Chapel)
based at St Piran’s Church, Perranarworthal
Our mission statement
We believe that our mission is to know God through his Son, Jesus Christ, and to make him known among the people of our parishes. We set out below our priorities: to know God, serve our parishes and reach out to others.
Some information about us
Perranwell Methodists worship with St Piran’s Church in Perranarworthal for Sunday and weekday services. We are a Class of Frogpool Methodist Church, and join the Frogpool congregation for worship when there is a fifth Sunday in the month.
St Piran’s Church is one of three churches that make up ‘The Waterside Churches’. The churches work together in mission and ministry, offering worship, pastoral care and support, family and children’s ministry, and community engagement.
Please see our website for further details: https://thewatersidechurches.com/
- Sunday Service with communion, 10am at St Piran’s Church.
- Monthly Sunday morning 8am ‘Book of Common Prayer’ service, followed by 10am Family Service.
- Services are led by the Anglican Priest, Reader or Worship Leader, and two or three times each quarter by a Methodist Minister or Methodist Local Preacher.
- When there is a the fifth Sunday in the month, Perranwell Methodists join the 10.45am service at Frogpool Methodist Church.
- Lent, Advent, & other Bible Study groups as advertised.
- Lent Lunches, as advertised throughout Lent.
- Coffee Stop at The Perranwell Centre.
- Messy Church, Holiday Clubs, school engagement, as advertised.